View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 01:19 AM   #15820
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
It's all inventory control and bar codes vs by the pound. but they are allmost all ordering by what is sold that guy walked the store and wrote an order on paper.

Rural king is still by the pound but I don't thin you have any. A+N is a great place too. I was never in that area when I needed hardware. The automotive area was always my favorite as you could buy everything there but the spray booth to open a body shop.

Wasn't there a Mexican place where Zio's is now?
It sure looks the same.. Big burger and McGuire's lock are great places in that area. I still do mail order with them.

I don't think I have had Izo's yet another Omaha Pizza franchise that never took off in KC. I DO have clogged lots of arteries at IMO's.
Yes and I have now forgotten the name of that Mexican place. It was pretty good and always busy but man did it need an upgrade of decor. They closed and MudBug Cajun subs went in were successful and moved to a larger place and doing well. I bought my Gun Safe from McGuire's and still eat at Big Burger occasionally but its not like it was in 60's and 70's when Ray was alive and was Ray Big Burger with drive up like Sonic.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.