Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 07:27 PM   #1087
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
The two shows I'm currently must-watching are Seal Team and . . .
Speaking of broadcast, Seal Team was back with an absolute homerun.

I mean, it paused for its messaging and soliloquoys as you might expect, but the action and narrative to the 2-part 'premiere'* was on par with most movies you get these days. I won't spoil it, but it caught my breath and jerked a tear or two. Very good.

* - reserving judgement on the season to come, because that premiere was initially the 2-part finale of last season that got kicked due to lockdowns. Lots of changes for the season to come, but fingers crossed for quality.

Also, Boreanaz is starting to close in on some all-time records for time as a broadcast television lead, between Buffy, Angel, Bones and Seal Team, he's been on the marquee since the mid/late 90s.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.