View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 06:28 PM   #15808
MVP

That doesn't look bad at all. I never trust food pictures but I can't see how they faked that.

I may try it next week using smoked chuck eye then finished in crock pot.

I'm not using a $2 stick Irish butter? Why? I'm saving it for the french bread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Doing my first Mississippi pot roast for the game tomorrow, and ladling it over garlic mashed taters... mmm, cant wait

https://www.thecountrycook.net/crock...ppi-pot-roast/
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.