View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 01:34 PM   #209
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
It's difficult to gauge with so many variables, but I like Steve Young. Trying to think of 15 QBs I'd even consider putting ahead of him: P Manning, Brady, Montana, Elway, Favre, Rodgers, Warner, Marino. I suppose some other guys like Brees and Unitas. Idk.

Point is, Watson is closer to Tony Romo than any of those guys mentioned above, IMO.
Young aside, lot of folks here have a curious hate boner for watson.

It stems from people who insisted his arm was far too weak to ever succeed in the NFL. That narrative became a bit of a CP group think. Instead of just saying "I was wrong' it becomes a parade of excuses of why hes not as good as you think.

Hes a top 10 QB. It's silly to argue otherwise at this point. It's just doubling down on wrong.

Regardless, mahomes is top 1 of 1. Watson isnt a threat to his spot.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote