View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 08:13 PM   #156
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
HS football is almost religion down there. Can't really say I understand why the school is forcing the team out of their remaining games if the kid that blindsided the ref has been punished.

Back when I played they made the rest of us do extra conditioning when a kid on the team ****ed up by getting detention/suspension or when someone got a D or F. I can kind of understand that. This was a criminal act by a dumbass that just lost his mind. There's no lesson to be learned here by the rest of the players.
Exactly. The kid's in jail, pretty sure he's not thinking, damn, my actions had consequences for the entire team!.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.