View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 07:59 PM   #151
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Can't really dox myself here but I had no part in "planning" because there was no plan and my involvement was to find a specific kid's locker. Which was super easy because there was a list of lockers with their users on a corkboard.
No idea what dox means.

But there was a plan. Someone came up with dumb idea, right? And then you were told to find the kid's locker, right? And then you did. That's premeditation. In laymen's terms, that's a plan.

That's completely different from some kid going postal spontaneously without informing anyone.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.