View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 12:31 PM   #29590
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
For his sake, I hope Love is better than the rumors coming out of the Packers organization.
They are in a tough spot. Rodgers is performing at a much higher level than Alex Smith in 2017, and Alex was really damn good that year. We know Andy Reid would not have dumped Alex unless Mahomes was already showing incredible stuff behind the scenes.

It won't shock me if Rodgers is able to keep performing at a very high level for another 3-4 years. If that is the case, I don't see how you make the move to dump Rodgers and give the job to Love.

I think it's a situation where Love is essentially a wasted draft pick. Even if he turns out to be successful, it will probably be somewhere other than Green Bay. I think they are stuck with Rodgers for a good amount of time now.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.