Thread: Movies and TV HBO Max
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 02:44 PM   #71
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
None of those movies have been screened yet by critics and audiences to it's anyone's guess.

I have a good friend that worked on Space Jam 2 who said that if you liked the first movie, you'll most likely enjoy the second movie.

The Many Saints of Newark is a Sopranos prequel, with Gandolfini's son acting as a young Tony.

Dune is Denis Villeneuve's version of the classic book while Matrix 4 is completely unknown at this point, other than the returning actors.

I don't know much about the rest, although I'm not sure that the world needed yet another version of King Richard.
You think Disney, universal and paramount follow suit ?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.