Thread: Movies and TV HBO Max
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 02:41 PM   #70
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Interesting. Are any of those movies supposed to be any good?
None of those movies have been screened yet by critics and audiences to it's anyone's guess.

I have a good friend that worked on Space Jam 2 who said that if you liked the first movie, you'll most likely enjoy the second movie.

The Many Saints of Newark is a Sopranos prequel, with Gandolfini's son acting as a young Tony.

Dune is Denis Villeneuve's version of the classic book while Matrix 4 is completely unknown at this point, other than the returning actors.

I don't know much about the rest, although I'm not sure that the world needed yet another version of King Richard.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.