Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 06:38 PM   #3654
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Agreed.

That said, I really don't care. Without him, the Chiefs wouldn't have won the Super Bowl last year because there's no way Dee Ford would have been healthy and effective during the regular season, let alone, the post-season.

The 2020 offense is clearly better than the 2019 Chiefs offense and when the Chiefs win the Super Bowl, it will be because of the offense and not the defense.

The defense is just along for the ride this season and they're more than adequate in this offensive era.
I could be wrong of course but I think it's wishful thinking we will repeat as SB Champs if Frank Clark doesn't start playing better. Steelers will eat this D up if we can't get pressure and their D is good enough that this offense won't be able to dominate like they did against say, the Raiders.

I don't think we can have the attitude that the D can just be 'along for the ride.' They are going to have to play well come playoff time. You can't expect to win the SB in a bunch of shootouts.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.