View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 01:27 PM   #190
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Better than Watson?

Joe Montana for one.

I'd put Trent Green and Smith right there with him.

For me, it has nothing to do with Watson pre-draft. I didn't scout him because I was on hiatus from Chiefsplanet and football at the time.

I've seen enough of him over the last 3 years to know that at his best, he's a little more aggressive Alex Smith.

I'm sorry I won't slobber over the guy like some do but I'm not a Watson fan. Yeah, I probably was way too critical of him at times but some people want to act like he's a top 5 QB in the league and he's not.
Not certain I'd put Green and Smith above Watson. Trent Green used to give me fits, almost as often as Smith did. At least with Watson you'd know that the guy has great escape-ability, and can make some amazing plays both with his feet and his arm. Trent and Smith were purely game-managers, not game-changers.

And comparing anyone to a GOAT isn't fair. Watson will never be Montana. But neither will anyone else, ever. The guy was a football unicorn, for pete's sake.

In my mind, the only Chiefs QB that is head-and-shoulders better than Watson is Mahomes. Okay, Dawson as well, but that's really it.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote