View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 07:00 PM   #26
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
OH look it's Wallcrawler. The little bitch that was so against signing Chris Jones and was looking forward to drinking my tears when we traded him away. Eat my shit bitch.
You were the dumb **** wanting to make Chris Jones the highest paid defender in the league. Even made a moronic thread about it. So yes, in that respect, I was against it.

However, Brett Veach is not the butt ****ing moron that you clearly are, and signed him for considerably less. Had he not signed that deal, Jones would not be here, and I can only imagine the myriad bleeding vagina threads much like this one you would be churning out week to week.

How ironic that the day you start such a ****ing stupid thread, the guy puts up 0 tackles, 0 sacks against the oldest slowest QB ever to play the game.

Keep posting dipshit. Someday you may post something semi intelligent just through luck and sheer volume, but I highly ****ing doubt it.

Last edited by Wallcrawler; 11-29-2020 at 07:07 PM..
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote