View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 06:41 PM   #19
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I haven’t seen a poster defend a player this much since Phillip Gaines relative posted here.

Is dlphg9 Chris Jones mother?
The problem is that the bitching is misplaced.

When things go against us in the course of a game, I can think of at least 10 other guys on this team to bitch at right now instead of Chris Jones.

Like when people used to go nuts over Travis Kelce getting unsportsmanlike calls. Yeah, you're right. Kelce does need to learn his lesson. Sit his ass down on the bench. We'll be fine without him!

And yeah, I know Jones got a new contract. It's really expensive. And we should be getting production out of him similar to what we had last year. Jones isn't sucking out loud on the field. He got flagged for some shitty penalties the two previous games and in this one he was close to another. Whatever.

That's better than Frank Clark, who just flat out ****ing sucks AND throws in the penalties too!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote