View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 04:00 PM   #163
'Tis my eye!

You know, looking through my list, I see a lot of age on there.

If I took out the older guys and went solely on youth, Watson is probably #2 on my list after Mahomes. Either him or Josh Allen. Maybe Kyler Murray.

With guys like Herbert and Burrow, they're TOO young and haven't really proven they can sustain in the NFL.

Everybody else that is really good has multiple years of experience, they aren't really "young" anymore, not even Wilson.

In fact, if I really look at it, the list is Mahomes, Watson, Murray, and Allen and that's kind of it.

So yeah, I may have to rethink my stance on Watson. I still don't know that he'll ever be an elite QB but I probably haven't given him a fair shake.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote