Thread: Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 08:40 AM   #295
Plays to win the game!

Had $105 leftover from the trade in of my PS4 so I went on the Black Friday page of the PS Store, bought Avengers Deluxe Edition for half off and bought AC Valhalla PS5, Origins and Odyssey bundle for $80 because I haven't played any of those games. Look in my library to see Origins and Valhalla but no Odyssey, now I gotta call Sony today and ask them why it didn't go through. Just a warning if anyone else is eyeing the same bundle of AC Valhalla, Origins and Odyssey.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.