View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 11:47 AM   #15778
MVP

Not doing turkey but I will be buying a couple when they blow them out Friday..

I am smoking on my buddies hybrid, (gas, wood, charcoal) commercial smoker (Ole' Hickory) as he is/ has been doing T-Day smokes all week, 50-55 at a time, and I am helping him out gathering orders and taking to customers cars.

I just prepped my protein last night and found holes on the rig for my stuff early this morning.

His smoked sweet potatoes are the bomb. He smokes then, vacuum seals 'em. Customers take them home and air fry them.

I'm cooking 2-BB ribs, rack o' lamb, leg o' lamb, and flank steak and some whole sweet potatoes.

What a great excuse to try apple cider and EC in the morning! Don't waste good whisky

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.