View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 04:22 PM   #124
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
He's played well. I think he, and others, make the argument that the Chiefs don't necessarily need to invest high picks on IOL. The Chiefs know how to identify and develop these guys.
I'm coming around to the idea. Earlier in the season I was a bit worried and starting to think we needed to invest heavily in the OL, but Mahomes and Reid are great deodorants. We've been one of the best offenses of all time for the last three seasons while rotating a bunch of replacement level guys on the interior.

With Watkins potentially leaving, DRob needing to be replaced/improved, Keizer needing to be euthanized, we can pretty much just go BPA.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.