View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 03:51 PM   #121
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Hudson and Morse were 2nd round picks, I'd call that a high draft pick. I agree we don't need to use a first, but I also think the 2-4 range is the sweet spot for IOL talent.

I also don't agree that Reiter and Wylie have been fine. We need an upgrade on the inside.
We won a SB with them and are 9-1 this year with the #1 offense in the NFL. What is your definition of fine? I certainly agree we could/should upgrade as soon as possible, but unlike you I understand that we have other needs and they just likely don’t value the position enough to pass up on a WR, DE, or LB if it comes down to it.

You think it’s Madden and you can have studs that you’re 100% happy with at every position. It’s not.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote