Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 02:35 PM   #3938
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Oh, I hear you and I agree completely. Hell, the 9 is ok, I mean I get along with the round just fine but like you, my heart is with the .45...

On a side note, I'm damned glad I stocked up well a year or so back with the 45 ammo...well, hell, the .45, the 9mm, the .380, the 5.56 and the 7.62 and the 7mm. I sleep much better at night..
LOL, my son send me a pic of a shoulder shot on a deer with a 7mm round. His comment was pretty-much, "you said it was a mean round....."

A very powerful round.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote