Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 02:03 PM   #3935
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Among other things, when all this bullshit settles down, I will move back into the .45 platform. I only went 9mm this last time to save some cash because I knew my sons would be training on whatever I bought.

And I agree, while I shoot 9mm and 30-06 today, my heart is still with .45 and .308. But the .308 may have to wait even longer now that I've discovered .270.

Oh, I hear you and I agree completely. Hell, the 9 is ok, I mean I get along with the round just fine but like you, my heart is with the .45...

On a side note, I'm damned glad I stocked up well a year or so back with the 45 ammo...well, hell, the .45, the 9mm, the .380, the 5.56 and the 7.62 and the 7mm. I sleep much better at night..
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.