Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 11:40 AM   #3927
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I would not carry a .380. They just don't have enough stopping power. If you're looking to upgrade, I'd ditch that and get a Sig P365 9mm. It's a bit bigger, but the difference is negligible. I personally carry a P365 XL that has a bit longer barrel, and it's awesome. The P365 takes a 10 round mag; the XL takes a 12. If you can find one, it would probably be in the $500-$600 range.

You really can't go wrong with a Sig.

Indeed. My Wife was carrying a PPK for the longest time and she loved it. I made the mistake one afternoon in Wyoming of letting her give the 365 a trial.

Bought another one for her about a week later.................Now, The PPK resides in her car (hidden).
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.