Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 07:08 PM   #3919
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Canik makes a good gun. Know several pros that use them. A couple years ago one could be had for $299+tax; knew I should've picked one up back then.
Taking it to the indoor range in the AM. Will give it a "shot".
I have a half dozen self defense "shorties" that are crap past 10 yards. I really want to hone the craft at 20 plus. The 40 cal I shot today did ok, but at 15 yards I was on target ( 6") but it looked like someone was aiming with a bum eye. I have two 1911 45's that are great at 15 to 20 yards. 20 yards plus it gets a tad iffy.
Looking forward to a 9 with a competition set up. Easy load to shoot.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote