Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 06:44 PM   #3918
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
Crazy Good Gun Saturday at the Timbers house
Went to the range and shot 4 different pistols (one 40, one 9mm and two 45's). blew thru 280 rounds total.
Gun Range offered 50 rounds of 40 for 18 bucks so I bought it. I am just going to start buying a box every time I am there. They limit it to one box per visit.

Next adventure-
Drove out east about 45 miles to my FFL dealer to pick up the sig P220 45 Nightmare today. She's a beaut. While there I saw a gun I had heard about but never really thought about too much. Canik TP9SFx- 9mm. I wanted something with a longer barrel to do some 10 -20 yard pistol training. Figured what the heck for $550 bucks and could add it this Background check. The thing is comparably to a glock build wise and came with two 18 round mags. Also bought 100 rounds of 9mm for 40 bucks. They were limiting it to 2 boxes.

Came home and 1000 rounds of 45 acp were in my office. Fed Ex came on Saturday. Woot Woot

Will have a drink or two and do some gun cleaning this evening. Yes I have already 2x checked - they are all empty.......
Canik makes a good gun. Know several pros that use them. A couple years ago one could be had for $299+tax; knew I should've picked one up back then.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.