Thread: Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 09:13 AM   #258
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
My daughter can play my switch or her PS4 Pro she has, she doesn't need to play the PS5. If she wants to it's downstairs and she can fire it up, but since none of her friends are talking about it, she's not interested in it. She just plays Pokemon, Among Us on her iPad, or now she's getting into Genchin Impact because her and her friends have this weird obsession with Japanese culture at this point, with BTS and everything being so predominant in culture right now.
The Japanese culture thing goes way over my head, like I don't get why anime took off so big.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.