Thread: Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 01:37 PM   #240
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Agreed, I will defend the newer AC games all day, but fans of the earlier installments will find them to be very different. Personally, I like the more open-world maps, gear customization, etc.
I generally don't listen to opinions on AC anymore. The most-hated installment in the series is Unity and I actually enjoyed it. Different strokes or whatever. I loved Origins just as much as I loved AC2. They're just different games. People are way too myopic about such things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
The only area the new ones suffer is the modern day storyline. I never minded being yanked from the Animus to play as Desmond for a bit. ****ing HATED it after his story was finished.
Honestly, that's my least favorite part. I could do without the modern storyline period. The historical stuff is what I love.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.