Thread: Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 12:18 PM   #238
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
I'd advise against Valhalla, for the same reason I'd advise against Odyssey - it sucks. I played a lot of Odyssey and it was never very much fun. Looks great, but didn't feel great. The content was meh and the combat was repetitive and boring. SkillUp does great reviews that I trust and almost always agree with (except for The Last of Us 1 & 2), so I'd give this a watch before buying.

I thought Odyssey was really good...Origins also. But for the other guy if you are use to games like AC2 or Brotherhood the newer ones are going to seem really weird to you because the games have changed drastically since then.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote