Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 07:59 PM   #3846
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
Won the auction on the "limited" SIG P220 NIGHTMARE .45ACP
Will pick it up on Saturday. Will try NOT to shoot it.
Also picked up a bunch of ammo.

Word to those who care. Come Late Jan early Feb- we might not be able to buy firearms, parts or ammo online for a while (or ever again).
Nice get on the SIG.

And btw, it may be worse than that.

I'm hearing rumors that Biden will make it illegal to transport firearms/ammunition across state lines.

So, UNLESS THE WEAPON/AMMO IS MADE IN YOUR STATE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BUY IT, PERIOD.

Again, I don't know this for sure, but this is what I've heard a couple times now among the more up-to-date folks in my circle. And these are not alarmist types at all. Usually these people think they're trying to talk me down, so take it for whatever you want.

But if true, understand that most ammo is not made in the U.S. There are only a few large-scale ammo plants in the U.S. today. Every other brand of ammo is made overseas. And if you don't happen to live in the same state as one of those plants, you might not be able to buy manufactured ammunition at all. Ditto new firearms.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.