Thread: Electronics New TV suggestions
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 03:50 PM   #113
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The newest Hisense models get higher ratings than the newer TCL models. TCL is suffering a bit from the same thing as Vizio - they're no longer a leader in any area. They're no longer the cheapest, nor are they the best.

I purposefully sought out a previous year's model for my TCL (from Nebraska Furniture Mart) because it's actually rated higher than the newer TCL sets.

If I were buying right now, I would likely go Hisense although I primarily use my set for gaming and TCL still has superior input latency.
I'm going to buy my kids tvs for Xmas...my sons bedroom is half of my basement so it's massive and the 32 he has now looks tiny as shit in it...

Give me a recommendation for a good budget tv that's around the 50 inch mark..I obviously don't want to buy 2 tvs that are like 700 a piece. Kids don't care to much about brands and such.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.