Thread: Electronics New TV suggestions
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 03:47 PM   #112
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
This website https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/be...k-ultra-hd-uhd
likes the Hisense more than TCL. I usually go with the more established brand and have been happy with my Vizio’s, but if I can get a better one for a similar price I think I like Hisense.

I’ll wait until next Friday to see if there are any super deals out there. I bought an 80” Vizio 4K from Costco a couple of years ago for around $1600 when everyone else was over $2500.
The newest Hisense models get higher ratings than the newer TCL models. TCL is suffering a bit from the same thing as Vizio - they're no longer a leader in any area. They're no longer the cheapest, nor are they the best.

I purposefully sought out a previous year's model for my TCL (from Nebraska Furniture Mart) because it's actually rated higher than the newer TCL sets.

If I were buying right now, I would likely go Hisense although I primarily use my set for gaming and TCL still has superior input latency.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote