View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 01:27 PM   #132
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
My problem with Watson is that he's a compiler. It's the same issue I had with Matt Ryan, Kirk Cousins, and several other QB's that people fawned over when they entered the league.

When you watch Watson play, especially his body language when things aren't going his way, you don't see a guy that rises to the occasion. You see a guy that basically shrugs his shoulders or pouts.

Being a true top QB in this league requires more than physical talent. It requires football IQ, desire, and the ability to rise above. I don't see those things in Watson really at all.
Deshaun has racked up his fair share of garbage time stats, no doubt about it. Similar to Dak Prescott and Kirk Cousins (Matt Ryan too as you mentioned).

That's one of the most amazing things about Mahomes. He's never been blown out in the NFL, so you can't accuse him of padding stats in garbage time. His team has never been down big enough to call any of their 4th quarter trailing situations "garbage time" against the prevent defense that is trying to burn clock.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.