View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 01:23 PM   #131
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Fair points on Rodgers & Wilson. But I think there is a big difference between being a Top 10 QB and being an elite QB. The elite QB is very, very small group at any given time in the league. Right now I think it's only 3 guys (Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson). The 10th best QB in the league is nowhere close to a Mahomes or Rodgers or Wilson in my view.

Andy Reid is pretty amazing at getting very good QB play even from 7/11 clerk type of guys. You give him Deshaun Watson and he would get pretty damn good results. Probably better than Alex Smith.
My problem with Watson is that he's a compiler. It's the same issue I had with Matt Ryan, Kirk Cousins, and several other QB's that people fawned over when they entered the league.

When you watch Watson play, especially his body language when things aren't going his way, you don't see a guy that rises to the occasion. You see a guy that basically shrugs his shoulders or pouts.

Being a true top QB in this league requires more than physical talent. It requires football IQ, desire, and the ability to rise above. I don't see those things in Watson really at all.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.