Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 08:28 PM   #3842
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Any ideas where to get a new HK VP9 for a decent price? Almost everywhere I've looked is out-of-stock right now. Found a couple in-stock online but not that great of a deal at around $750, and found a couple at gunbroker.com for close to $500, but the auctions have a few more days so who knows what the final price will be.
HK, the master race I paid around $700 for my VP9 about 6 months ago. The 2020, optics ready. That’s standard price, could sell it for more right now on any of the HK sites. If you can find an in-stock 2020 VP9 for $750 right now, that’s a good find.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote