View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 06:05 PM   #118
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Looking back over the last few pages, I don't see anyone actually arguing that Kelce is the best tight end ever. I see a couple of comments saying that he could be after a few more years. But none saying that he is.

What I do see is people saying Kelce is better than Gonzalez at this point in their career. Which is pretty easy to argue statistically.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see anyone saying Kelce is the best ever at the position. So I'm kind of left wondering why you're arguing so vehemently against a point that nobody seems to be making.
Maybe I was wrong. I thought some had said best ever. If that isn't the case, my bad.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.