View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 05:58 PM   #116
oxymoron

Looking back over the last few pages, I don't see anyone actually arguing that Kelce is the best tight end ever. I see a couple of comments saying that he could be after a few more years. But none saying that he is.

What I do see is people saying Kelce is better than Gonzalez at this point in their career. Which is pretty easy to argue statistically.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see anyone saying Kelce is the best ever at the position. So I'm kind of left wondering why you're arguing so vehemently against a point that nobody seems to be making.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote