View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 05:50 PM   #115
oxymoron

You say this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Right now all those stats I listed for TG are FACTS.

Projecting Kelce's stats based on his current pace, times the length of Gonzalez's career, is just SPECULATION
And then you say this:
Quote:
TG didn't actually have to retire, because he was still an effective tight end, and he had developed a great off-season plan for taking care of his body. Right now, Kelce's off-season plan consists of a lot of partying.
That sounds an awful lot like speculation. Unless I miss my guess and you're a close personal friend of both of them and have direct evidence of both statements.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.