View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 06:31 PM   #15
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
I was never a Star Trek kid. (Always Star Wars!!!)

Until a few years ago... when I watched Star Trek The Original Motion Picture.
I absolutely loved it... and went through the entire movie series.

Then, I went back and watched the original Series just to get a respect for Shatner (What a badass he was back then).

I then got into (The Next Generation) because I remembered hating it as a kid... but this time around, damn good show!

Then I did Star Trek Discovery which was entertaining through Season 1 and got too stupid in season 2 so I quit.

I've yet to touch Deep Space Nine or Nemesis.

I just went back and re-watched Star Trek (2009) and Into Darkness and loved them even the second time through. What a great casting they did on those films. Benedict as Kahn, Pine as Kirk, Bones, Sulu... Loved them all.
Wow. This must be the most assbackwards way of becoming a Star Trek fan I've ever heard.

DS9 is probably overall the best Star Trek series. The first three seasons are a bit mundane, but starting in Season 4 Worf joins the cast as a regular and after that it soars. It is far and away the darkest and most violent series, and despite Captain Kirk being my hero since childhood, I have to admit that Sisko is the best overall captain.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.