View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 10:44 AM   #3490
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Nov. 13 Atlas 5 • NROL-101

Launch time: 2213 GMT (5:13 p.m. EST)

Launch site: SLC-41, Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida

A United Launch Alliance Atlas 5 rocket will launch a classified spacecraft payload for the U.S. National Reconnaissance Office. The rocket will fly in the 531 vehicle configuration with a five-meter fairing, three solid rocket boosters and a single-engine Centaur upper stage. The mission was changed from an earlier planned “551” configuration. This will be the first launch of an Atlas 5 rocket with new Northrop Grumman-built GEM-63 solid rocket motors, replacing the Aerojet Rocketdyne AJ-60A solid rocket motors used on previous Atlas 5s. Delayed from September, October, and Nov. 3. Scrubbed on Nov. 4 by valve issue on ground liquid oxygen system. Delayed from Nov. 6, Nov. 8, Nov. 11 and Nov. 12.

Hopefully they can get this bird to finally fly. I hope it doesn't mess up the Crew-1 launch tomorrow...
Though I don't know for sure, I have to imagine that the crew launch would take precedent. If Atlas doesn't go tonight, I think it gets delayed until next week.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.