Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 09:55 AM   #1079
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
Love , Death & Robots is a trippy awesome show on Netflix. Would highly recommend it to stoners everywhere. The episodes are like just 10 to 15 minutes long and the animation is sick. So well done imo.
Watched this last night after reading your post.

Man, some of those episodes are pretty ****ing awesome. I was watching it and thinking to myself, "man, Sully undersold this".

Every episode is entirely different, so while the 1st episode cracked me up, i wasn't expecting the huge shift in the second episode. I binge watched it all (not that it was hard to do at 10-15min an episode) and was straight up stuck on it.

The episodes, while short, were for the most part captivating. Excellent story telling. The artwork/animation was unique in every episode and nearly all of them were just amazing pieces of animated art.

If you're into:

Animated shorts
Gorgeous animations and CGI
Tits and ass
Strip shows
Monsters
Sci-fi/space
Gore
Humor
Horror
War
Psychedelic mind ****ing....

Then this is the series for you!

Do NOT watch with children. There's tits/ass/pussy/dicks in damn near every episode.

ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.