View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 08:33 AM   #27
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I dont think KC will miss EB much as far as offensive productivity...maybe the sideline "rah-rah" motivator aspect. They didn't when both Nagy and Pederson left...

Reid is the OC and has always been...who ever becomes their new "OC" will simply be an extension of a system that is already in place. Nothing will really change...

Reid is a good mentor for how to run a stable organization...it's why his coaching tree is huge. That will be why Bieniemy is hired...not for KC's offense. They know it's Reid's show..
I agree with this....I think the innovation of the offense comes mostly from Reid. I'm sure that EB contributes in meaningful ways to a degree, but as BlackOps mentions, the offense was fine post Nagy and Pederson, and I'm assume they also had some level of meaningful contribution as well.

However, while I say that: Neither Philly nor the Bears looks anywhere close to innovative that the Chiefs offense does, although that could be simply because of the athletic talent or execution on the field moreson than the design of the play or how the plays are even called.

So, I agree that we probably don't miss EB as much as EB misses Andy and the players he had in KC.
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli