Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 02:48 PM   #793
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I've liked it so far.

I had a major geek moment when the X-Wings pulled up. The sound.....oh god. When they switched to attack mode, YES!

Mando is so badass. He is respected by everyone, even sand people. So cool.

This series is similar to general science fiction in that they have a bunch of "stand alone" episodes. Farscape, Star Trek, BSG, etc. come to mind. You shouldn't have every episode directly pushing the main story along or it will become a one rail series.
Yes. I'm also reminded of X-Files with its frequent Monster-of-the-Week episodes while also pushing the main story arc several times throughout a season.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote