View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 12:00 PM   #32
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I loved going to the movies when I was a kid, especially high school in the early '80s. So many of what would become my all time favorites came out back then (Star Trek II, Excalibur, Conan, Blade Runner, Raiders, American Werewolf in London). I was the movie critic for my high school newspaper, so I saw a bunch of them.

The main movie theater in my home town was an old vaudevillian theater built in the 20s, which sadly was torn down many years ago. Had a nice, dark balcony that was great for dates. They also showed midnight movies; often double features. We'd sneak booze in and get roaring drunk. It was great.

Those were the days.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote