View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 08:49 AM   #264
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
Other than when Brady had Welker and Moss, has he really had any WR talent and a long list of mediocre/end of career running backs? You can toss in Gronk if you want to, but he never seemed to be healthy, as well as most their other WR's. To discount Brady's importance to that offense/team is silly. Belichick is good, can generally scheme a defense to take away your one guy, gets a lot out of guys with raw talent, etc, etc. But having a guy that can keep drives going is huge for the defense.
He's had some good players, even going back to the Deion Branch, Troy Brown days. Throw in Moss, Welker, Edelman, Gronk, Aaron Hernandez. Their RB stable has typically always been plus even without big names (they've been ahead of the curve there for over a decade). His OLs and defenses have typically been very good as well.

I think Brady can probably take the largest amount of credit for the Patriot's dynasty, but he's had a shit ton of help- more than any other QB that I can think of off the top of my head.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.