View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 07:06 AM   #255
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I've NEVER said it was all Tom.

I've gone on record saying SEVERAL times that Tom was the driving force behind the championships, but I've NEVER said BB contributed nothing. I've literally never said that.

I've even gone on record saying it's somewhere between 60/40 and 75/25.

So you're wrong.
"Brady was the Patriots."

That pretty well indicates what you think on the subject.

I'm not going out on a limb in saying that good-to-great defenses, outstanding offensive lines, and an offense tailored to suit Tom's skillset with receivers that could execute it had a lot more to do with Bill than people here are giving credit for. Tom was in a perfect situation with Bill. I have a lot more faith that Bill could have won multiple Super Bowls, albeit not necessarily 6 or dominate the way they did, with quite a few QBs compared to Tom winning multiple without Bill.

The fact he got handed the keys to a playoff-ready team now doesn't make the Patriots dynasty more about Tom, and it seems the Pats' lack of success this year comparatively is skewing people's opinions rather significantly.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.