View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 11:07 PM   #254
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
But they didn’t, really, did they? I don’t recall any major FA signings. I mean they gave Gilmore money, but they didn’t go get a bunch of guys.

And has their salary cap been that bad? I mean we had $177 at the start of FA. And isn’t he some genious? That’s what I keep hearing anyway.

This is awesome. Belicheat always has to be the smartest guy in the room. And to his credit he usually is. But you can tell his ego is getting in the way. It’s grating him to **** up his legacy. It warms my soul. I mean this dude is spinning a bullshit web that would make King Carl blush.

This made my day better.
Yeah, I don't think they sold out. I can't recall anything that would point to this, can't recall any discussion of this being a possibility from anyone. I agree, I think this is an ego thing for him. Just weird to see from BB of all people -- can't recall a time he sounded so desperate.
MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.