View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 02:52 PM   #221
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I’m not making any grand conclusions for 8 games but to just hand wave all of Cheatriot problems aren’t Belicheat is being disingenuous at best.

Pretty sure all the dudes that opted out were on D. So that explains precisely 0.00% of the offensive problems. (I did the math).

All the dudes are his dudes. He picked all of the receivers ends and backs. Cam is his guy Stidham is his guy. OC is his guy. ST is his guy DC is his guy. No GM to blame the talent on. It’s him.

Plus the dudes that opted out, there is a pretty good chance that’s on him. Notorious hard ass dbag coach has the most players opt out? Coincidence?

He gets to take credit for the rings, he has to own the cheating and this seasons butt****ery. We know, FOR A FACT, that it’s all Belicheat. No coordinator, assistant, personnel guy, no ****ing nobody. It’s him. It’s all him. He has to wear this one.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.