Thread: Movies and TV Sean Connery passed away
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 07:07 AM   #83
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
I didn't see a smiley face. That's equal to saying Matt Cassel was the best Chiefs QB.

My dad was a big James Bond fan, I guess he had read the books. So when I was about 13 in '63 we got in the family car and me and my mom all went to the drive-in movies to see the first Bond, Dr. No. I was soon hooked on Sean Connery as Bond. A year later we were back at the drive-in to see From Russian with Love. I never figured out until years after Jaws was released that Robert Shaw the mean Russian spy was the same Captain Quint in Jaws.

A year later when I was 15, I went on my first unofficial date. My best friend had a cousin visiting from Miami named Gena, I thought she was hot. They all said, were' going to the movies to see Thunderball, I said, I'm in. I called it a date since we hung out, but it was good time.

Shaw got hosed for not even being nominated as Best Supporting Actor in Jaws.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote