View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 03:06 AM   #9
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
Anthony Sherman should return soon from COVID protocol, which will require a cut.

I also assume that CB L'Jarius Sneed might return, which maybe means a CB like Hamilton or Keyes might be traded if we see that happening pretty soon.
They are carrying 5 running backs, has to be one of those for Sherman.

I also thought Sneed was probably done for the season?

I would be pretty surprised if someone got traded away, the roster is pretty talented but I don't think its trade-away deep anywhere, and there are so many 1 year deals even if a guy is not likely to play much this year (e.g. Keyes) you can't trade him because of next year.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli