View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 02:04 AM   #6
Veteran

If we could get another player of value or a draft pick, yes.

At center we have Daniel Kilgore, Austin Reiter, Nick Allegretti (played some at center at Illinois), and Darryl Williams on the practice squad. If we could trade Austin and could get a decent guard (we would probably have to throw in a draft pick). I would also make deal for a backup TE that can block and catch the ball. It doesn't mean I don't like Austin Reiter or think he does not have value, but you would have to consider it.

I really thought TE Ricky Seals-Jones would be playing more. Maybe some team that really needed a backup TE might give us a conditional 2022 pick or something.

Really the same thought would be true for any backup. If it is part of a deal that can make us a little better like at Linebacker, a deal can be made.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.