Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 06:10 PM   #656
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
Much of Star Trek is a Mary Sue. Kirk was one of the worst.

The problem is the characters and the writing is just so bad. The dialogue in the first two episodes is perhaps the worst TV dialogue I've heard in years. I don't think I've seen this much crying outside a funeral.

I'm starting to come around on Burnham. She's only the second worst character now. Tilley makes me want to stab my eyes out and puncture my ear drums.
Kirk would have died at least a dozen times if not for Spock. It was usually the two of them working in tandem that defeated whatever was opposing them. Burnham is like a Kirk/Spock combination that can solve any problem after everyone else gives up and she has a good cry about it.

As for Tilly, she's bad, but I loathe Stamets. He's the Jar Jar of Star Trek.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.