View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 04:12 PM   #45927
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Last I saw it was russia and China and I don’t think we have the best depiction of what’s happening in those countries especially China so who knows.

It’ll just take so dang long to innoculate the people who even want it is the problem I’ve read we may have in the future
I think you have to look at it is a mandatory deal for care facilities. Front line workers perhaps but not sure you can force that. Kids I think are relatively safe and I wouldn't want to give mine the vaccine for a few years anyway to be honest.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.